Ed Imo’s Rookie Card Sweepstakes: Official Rules
As part of our 50th anniversary celebration, Imo’s Pizza will be randomly distributing limited edition Ed Imo Rookie Cards to customers. Recipients can register the card at Imospizza.com for a chance to win one of several baseball trips this summer as well as season tickets to the Rams’ 2014 season! In addition, cardholders can present the card throughout the year at participating Imo’s and receive two FREE 20-ounce Pepsi® products with any large or extra large pizza at menu price, or one FREE Pepsi® product with any small or medium pizza at menu price.
ED IMO’S ROOKIE CARD SWEEPSTAKES
Please read full Sweepstakes rules below.
1. ELIGIBILITY: You must be a legal U.S. resident residing in Illinois, Missouri or Kansas. Employees of Imo’s Pizza (“Sponsor”), Pepsi-Cola Company its bottlers, and all of their respective parents, licensees, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, printers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies (collectively, “Sponsor and Promotion Parties”) and the immediate family members (parent, child, sibling or spouse of any of the foregoing, including step-parent, step-child or step-sibling) and household members of such individuals (whether related or not) of each, are not eligible to participate or win.
2. PROMOTION: The Ed Imo Rookie Card Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) starts 12:00 a.m. Central March 20, 2014 through 11:59 pm Central April 30, 2014. (the “Promotion Period”).
3. How To Enter: Imo’s Pizza customers who are randomly selected by participating Imo’s Pizza locations to receive a limited Ed Imo Rookie Card with their Imo’s purchase can go to www.imospizza.com/ed-imo-card to register their card on the official Sweepstakes entry form. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To enter without purchase, hand print your name, complete street address, daytime phone number and email address if available on an official entry form or a plain piece of 3 x 5 inch paper and mail to: Imo’s Pizza, 5851 Elizabeth Ave., St. Louis, MO 63110. Limit one (1) entry per person. No photocopied or mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted. No responsibility is assumed for lost, late, illegible or misdirected entries. All entries must be received by April 30, 2014.
4. DRAWING: All potential winner(s) will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. Drawing will be conducted on or before one month prior to the respective prize event by an independent judging agency whose decisions are final and binding. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Entry submitted is only eligible for this Promotion. All prizes will be awarded.
One (1) trip for four to the I-70 Baseball Series in Kansas City. Trip includes: Four (4) tickets to the baseball game in Kansas City (ERV: $150/ticket) and two (2) double occupancy hotel rooms for one night in Kansas City (ERV: $600).
One (1) trip for four to the I-70 Baseball Series in St. Louis. Trip includes: Four (4) tickets to the baseball game in St. Louis (ERV: $150/ticket) and two (2) double occupancy hotel rooms for one night in St. Louis (ERV: $650).
Two (2) trips for two to the mid-summer Classic baseball game in Minneapolis. Each trip includes: two (2) Classic baseball game tickets (ERV: $1,300/ticket); two (4) home run Classic tickets (ERV: $900/ticket); two (4) fan festival tickets (ERV: $40/ticket); one (1) double occupancy hotel room for three (3) nights (ERV: $1,200); one (1) ground transportation stipend ($500); and one (1) check for $250. Total ARV: $3940
One (1) trip for two to the Fall Classic baseball game. Trip includes: two (2) Fall Classic baseball game tickets (ERV: $1,500/ticket); two (2) commemorative gift bags (ERV: $150); one (1) standard double occupancy hotel room for two nights (ERV: $800); and one (1) ground transportation stipend ($550). Total ARV: $2200
Two (2) lower level season tickets to the Rams’ 2014 season. Total ARV: $3,760
TOTAL PRIZE POOL: $11,150
Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or substituted for any other items by winners. The winners cannot assign or transfer prize. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a comparable prize of like or greater value, including cash, for any prize, for any reason.
Winners are responsible for all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated value of the prizes set forth in these rules.
6. GENERAL: Promotion is subject to the laws of the United States only. A Prize will be awarded and/or delivered only to an address within Missouri, Illinois or Kansas. Except as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, no substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted, and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value. No groups, clubs or organizations may reproduce or distribute any portion of these Official Rules to its members. All entrants, as a condition of entry, agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges that shall be final and binding. Entry constitutes an unlimited perpetual license to Sponsors to use entry materials, including, but not limited to, the right to copy, distribute, and display the entry materials on its websites, television stations and in any and all media whether now known or hereinafter invented, regardless of whether the entry is selected as a winner.
7. CONDUCT: Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify or remove any entry based on a legal claim by a third party, including, without limitation, any claim for copyright infringement or misappropriation of likeness. If the entry contains any material or elements that are not owned by the entrant and/or which are subject to the rights of third parties, the entrant is responsible for obtaining, prior to submission of the entry, any and all releases and consents necessary to permit use of the idea by Sponsors.
Sponsors reserve the right to remove fan entries from the website and Sweepstakes consideration if the content is deemed offensive or inappropriate.
Except where prohibited by law, entry constitutes permission to use finalists’ names, hometowns, likenesses, images, voices and photographs for online posting, and/or any advertising and publicity without additional compensation.
Sponsors are not responsible for error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware, or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry, winner(s) or other Sweepstakes information by Sponsors or entrants for any reason whatsoever. Sponsors are also not responsible for any injury or damage to any entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any materials in the Sweepstakes or for entries that are late, misdirected or incomplete. All entries may not be acknowledged. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF THE CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsors reserve the right to cancel or revise the Sweepstakes if it becomes technically or otherwise corrupted.
8. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winner(s) will be notified by email address and/or phone number provided on the entry form.
Notification will occur on the following days for each prize:
1. Winners of the I-70 Baseball Series trips will be notified on May 1.
2. Winners of the Midsummer Classic Baseball game trip will be notified June 19.
3. Winners of the Fall Classic baseball game trip will be notified September 15.
4. Winners of the Rams season tickets will be notified August 1.
Three (3) attempts will be made to contact the winners. Any winner notification returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address will result in prize forfeiture and an alternate winner may be selected at Sponsor’s discretion. Potential winner(s) may be required to sign and return to Sponsor an Affidavit of Eligibility/ Liability Release with (where lawful) a publicity release for receipt by Sponsor by the due date indicated in the notification letter (which may be within 5 days or less of notification). All winners, by acceptance of a prize, agree to release Sponsor and Promotion Parties from any and all liability for injuries or damages sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the prize or while preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize related activity or any typographical or other error in the Official Rules or the offering and announcement of prizes. If any required documents are not returned within the required number of days, or if any mail is returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address, then prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected at Sponsor’s discretion. Any portion of a prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, performance or safety of any prize awarded. All travel and transportation costs, if any, associated with accepting and/or collecting the prize are the responsibility of winner. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to the prize after it has been delivered. Upon request, winners must consent to the use of their name, voice, picture or other likeness without compensation for promotional purposes in all media as determined by Sponsor except where prohibited by law.
9. WINNERS LIST: To request the name of the prizewinners, mail your request no later than 12/31/2014 to: Imo’s Pizza, 5851 Elizabeth Ave., St. Louis, MO 63110.
10. SPONSOR: IMO’S PIZZA, 5851 Elizabeth Ave., St. Louis, MO 63110